We are a fully licensed and AHS approved Brow Studio in Calgary specializing in Nano brows.
Nano is the next revolutionary step up from Microblading – it utilizes a single nano-sized needle instead of a group of micro-sized needles bunched together.
This means we can achieve finer, single-hair strokes for a much more natural look. Additional benefits include: less invasive to the skin, better colour retention leading to fewer touch-ups, and most importantly – less pain and bleeding!
Christina has enjoyed a career in Dental Hygiene for 4 years and counting. While her practical side takes great joy in helping others feel beautiful through their smiles, her artistic side has led her into the empowering world of Beauty. Certified by one of the best in the business and armed with artistic talent, she is uniquely qualified to help her clients look and feel beautiful!
We work with our clients to decide on their ideal treatment. We have discussions to recommend everything from eyebrow shape, pigment colour and level of boldness. This collaboration is essential for the artist’s work to really shine and for our clients to feel amazing about the results!
|Nano/Ombré/Combo Brows||. . . . . . .||375|
|1 to 2 Month Touch-Up||. . . . . . .||50|
|2 to 6 Months Touch-Up||. . . . . . .||125|
|6 to 12 Months Touch-Up||. . . . . . .||150|
|12 to 24 Months Touch-Up||. . . . . . .||200|
|Colour Correction||. . . . . . .||50 (per session)|
|Consultation*||. . . . . . .||100|
|*Price of consult will be applied towards total treatment cost if performed on the same day|
|Touch-up pricing is for returning clients only. Please see FAQs section for details|
We are a licensed business and are fully approved by Alberta Health Services. As permanent makeup artists, we understand appropriate cleaning and disinfection practices to ensure our clients’ safety while performing procedures. We will continue to perform our regular cleaning protocols, along with new procedures based on guidelines by our governments and regulatory bodies to ensure the containment of COVID-19, and the overall safety of ourselves and our clients.
These are regular sanitization protocols we implement on a daily basis:
- All needles are single-use and come in sterilized packaging. Needles are disposed of after each client in a dedicated sharps container.
- Freshly washed hands and new gloves are worn at all times.
- All equipment parts and surfaces that may come in contact with fluids are wrapped with protective barrier film.
- All workstations are thoroughly cleaned with hospital-grade disinfectant after every client.
- Bed sheets and all protective barrier films are changed after every client.
- Only one-time use, disposable products are used during the procedures.
These are the additional protocols based on government recommendations to prevent the spread of COVID-19:
- PPE is worn at all times by client and artist.
- Pre-screening questionnaires are sent out a day prior to client appointments.
- Client and artist must immediately wash their hands when entering the facility. Sink is installed in the studio to do so.
- Clients are asked to leave all unnecessary belongings at home.
- Once the client leaves the studio, we will be disinfecting all surfaces that the client has come in contact with including the bathroom, door knobs, shoe rack etc.
These scenarios often require more work than performing treatment on a blank canvas or “virgin brows”, so to speak. For this reason, we do not provide touch-up pricing even though you have had previous treatments with another artist. Touch-up pricing will apply after your first appointment with VisualEYES.
Expect to be in the studio for 4 and a half hours. This includes consultation with the artist (discussing colour, shape and treatment style), mapping the brows to perfection, numbing the area to decrease discomfort, the actual process of tattooing (we use Tina Davies permablend – free from animal cruelty and vegan!), and lastly going over after-care instructions. As you can see, a lot of time goes into planning, preparation and care – after all, it’s your face we’re working on!
We accept the following payment methods – cash, credit card (VISA, Mastercard, AMEX) as well as Apple Pay and Google Pay.
If your desired slot is unavailable, we will book you into an alternate time slot as well as add you to the wait list for your original desired slot.
Appointments are reserved with a $50 deposit, which are NON-REFUNDABLE. Deposits may be transferred to a new appointment slot if minimum 72 hours notice is given.
In order to minimize distractions and achieve optimum results, we ask that you arrive to your appointment alone (no spouses, children, friends, pets etc). At the moment, we are unable to make any exceptions to this rule.
Please refrain from receiving treatment if any of the following applies to you:
- Affected by Aids, HIV or Hepatitis.
- Pregnant or breast feeding.
- Under the age of 18 on treatment date.
- Previously tattooed eyebrows and the tattoo is still too dark.
- Has been less than 1 year since being off Accutane (or any other acne medication).
- History of keloid scarring (a raised scar where the skin has healed after an injury).
- Radiotherapy or Chemotherapy at any time within the last 6 months.
- Major heart conditions or high blood pressure.
- Allergic to tattoo ink.
Upon completion, our artist will go over all after-care procedures and answer any concerns you may have. You will also receive a detailed after-care guide follow-up email, immediately after your treatment.